Click the (+) button next to each category to expand it’s contents.
• Serves as the brand creative director as well as the design project manager for the Communications Office, Advancement Office, Admission Office, Athletic Office, Summer Programs and multi-disciplinary offices.
• Oversees the brand image strategy and execution, including approving all aspects of brand design for print, web, board presentations, store clothing merchandise and exterior signage
• Creates all marketing and large-scale design needs including infographic production, print publications (McCallie Magazine), school web sites, vehicle advertising, and campus signage.
• Develops external visual communications including photography shoots, AD campaigns and marketing strategy initiatives.
• Manage clients through the implementation of multichannel media projects from pre-post production.
• Construct engaging designs with smart composition and visual strategy.
• Design services include : company brand packages, photography edits, CMS/HTML website creation, blog design, and Adobe Flash game design
• Head photographer for natural light portraiture business ( subject services: couples, high school seniors, families, children, & commercial )
• Designed and developed branding materials including email marketing campaigns, web graphics, proposal design, brochures, banners, exhibit signage, and presentation materials.
• Collaborated with marketing and business development
team to facilitate design strategies for firm growth and brand management.
• Maintained great relationships with external printing vendors and website administrators
Client: Four Seasons Magazine online & Four Season Magazine
• Facilitated high volume photo research delivery and archiving
• Ambassador of corporate photo guidelines across the global brand
• Supported a high volume of critical and time sensitive requests from multiple stakeholders
• Oversaw management of contracts, agreements and payments for image and video assets
• Led selection and sizing of commissioned stock images to meet online content publishing requirements